Simplifaster Brand + Web Design
This brand and web design project started with brand identity development to complement an existing logo design and continued through a complete website redesign.
Simplifaster’s website is a resource for coaches and athletes to learn about and purchase advanced training technology. It also hosts several popular blogs that highlight this equipment and other concerns for serious athletes.
Simplifaster’s existing website was confusing to navigate and had little to no visual style. The user experience was bland, and the high-end quality and professionalism of the company weren’t apparent. With products costing in the tens of thousands of dollars, the company needed a professional and elevated website to showcase these items.
Some of my tasks in developing the brand style included:
- Cleaning up the logo and developing tagline-free versions
- Creating a color palette to complement and offset the vibrant orange and black logo
- Creating typography and image styles
- Developing graphic elements and sourcing photography for a cohesive style
The new website features:
- A homepage that highlights the shop first and foremost
- Clear navigation with submenus for specific brands and products
- A secondary, visual navigation for the various blogs and content sections
- Content categorized by type and subject matter
- Clear and immediate call-to-action phone numbers and chat boxes on every page
- Easily searchable woo-commerce shop organized by category and brand
- Prominent social share icons to further promote the site
View the live site here. Development by Mocha Designs, LLC.
Like this brand?
Want some brand design for your company?